Friday, February 26, 2010

Showing Off



This is just a little post for all of my non-ravelry readers (non-knitters) because I know they like a good reveal as much as the next person. These pictures are of a couple of projects that went of to a couple of favorite people in some little surprise packages. I know first hand the joy of opening up a package and thinking, " All of those stitches! For me?" and the joy of making each stitch just for someone special.

Silk Seed Stitch Cowl

Alpaca/Silk Ruffled Scarf






1 comment:

Lynda said...

You're one in a million Katie.
Thankyou so much for the gorgeous alpaca/silk ruffles scarf. I love it and it was such a huge surprise to receive a special delivery all the way from the U.S.
lol I always love your photography. It looks stunning on the lampshade!