Did I say free time? Did I set it down somewhere and forget where I put it? Did it escape out a window? At some point I will catch up.
Until then, a few things:
- Greek Yogurt may be the best food ever invented. I am not kidding. It is better than ice cream. If I had a readily available supply of this stuff I would weight 500 pounds in roughly three days. It is second only to heirloom garden tomatoes. Which brings me to...
- Heirloom tomatoes from the garden are the best food ever. Ours are not ready yet, but someone special brought some from California, and they made my week.
- Water balloons, while extremely time consuming to fill, are BIG FUN for all involved, even if "involved" means "just watching."
- You cannot make everyone happy all of the time, but you can make a ten year old very happy with a trampoline, a basketball hoop, and water balloons.
- My daughter is spoiled, but it is not my fault.
- Sitting in the shade, at a winery on a hill, sipping some good red is definitely on my list of top 10 places to be.
- Steak Tartare is probably quite disgusting.