Saturday, December 5, 2009

Day Off



I won't say that I am back - after all, it is football season is not yet behind us. I will say however, that I am catching my breath. Our precious Ducks are Rose Bowl bound, and let's face it, if your own special design is not yet made, it is probably not gonna be.

Today is my one day off this week. But don't worry, I am making the utmost of it. I have slept in, worn pajamas in the daytime, caught up on my correspondence, blogs, and photo uploads; cleaned the house, and basked in the glow of the Christmas tree. (Side note: What a strange but essential tradition is paying to cut down a tree of the forest, to stick up in your living room and hang things from.)

I made Sugar Cookies, and had them for dinner. Yes, and last night was turkey and potato chips. That is how I roll right now. Next comes knitting up some more Christmas goodies... and maybe, I just thought of this one, maybe watching Love Actually.

Do I know how to spend a day off, or what?


Addendum: I just realized that I don't actually own Love Actually. Go rent it, you say? Did you not pay attention? I am wearing my pajamas!

1 comment:

Erin Joy said...

Excellent day off - when you do it you do it right!